Stealing Spaces values our customers and respects your privacy. We collect information about you through our websites to improve your shopping experience and communicate with you about our products, services and promotions. We do not and will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may under certain circumstances share your information among third parties (such as couriers and installation service providers) that provide services on our behalf or with whom we have partnered to offer a particular product or service.
What kind of information does Stealing Spaces collect?
Your use of the services involves the collection by us of personal information about you, such as your email address, name, delivery address and telephone number. This information is used by us for the provision of Services, to maintain quality of Services, to provide general statistics regarding use of the Services and to assist us to deliver customised content and advertising to our customers.
All our information will be obtained directly from you.
You may ask to see any information we hold about you and we will provide it as long as we have such information and can readily retrieve it. You may also ask us to correct any incorrect information we hold about you.
Although we may gather aggregated information relating to your use of the Services we do not disclose information in a form that could reasonably be expected to identify you, without your prior permission.
How does Stealing Spaces use my information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfil your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail or other means about our products, services and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To administer and fulfil our promotions
- To analyse trends and statistics
- To contact you if necessary
You always have the choice not to receive marketing information. For instructions on opting out, please see the section entitled, “How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?” below.
Does Stealing Spaces share my information?
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- With our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, these may include promotions, and communications to our customers. We do not authorize these service providers to make any other use of; or disclosure of your information
- To conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or comply with legal process, or to help maintain the law
- To act in the interest of our, or our related companies, customers or others as deemed appropriate.
- To protect our rights, or property, or those of our related companies
- To enforce our terms and conditions
How do I access or change my information?
You can review and request changes to certain personal information related to your use of our website (such as your name and contact information). Use the Contact Us form to request the information we hold about you and to edit this information.
How do I make choices about receiving promotional communications?
Stealing Spaces wishes to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information you can let us know by opting out of email promotional communications by clicking unsubscribe in the body of the email.
If you change your mind you can start receiving promotional communications from us again by signing up on our website.
Please note that if you make an online purchase from us, we will continue to confirm your order status and shipment by email. We may also need to contact you via telephone, email or postal mail with questions or information regarding your order.
How do I know my personal information is secure?
The entire Stealing Spaces site is powered by the world-leading ecommerce site Shopify and uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. The Shopify servers and your PC encrypt everything that passes between your computer and the Stealing Spaces website, such as credit card details, billing and delivery address. Neither Stealing Spaces nor Shopify store credit card information in any form.
To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit personal financial information, look at the URL or address line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should show “https”.